Our family

Our family

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Menu This Week...

I confess, I'm "borrowing" my sis-in-law Marisa's idea to post her menu ideas on her blog. It's a great way for me to remember as well as to share great recipes, so I hope you enjoy. THANK YOU MARISA!!!!

Monday: BBQ Chicken Braid
                Broccoli
                Fresh Strawberries

Tuesday: Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers
               Fruit and Spinach Smoothie (I use fresh strawberries, orange juice concentrate, milk, yogurt,
               ice, vanilla, honey, frozen fruit, and spinach--no recipe, I just kind of throw it together)
               Sweet Potato Fries
               Peas
       
Wednesday: French Dip Sandwiches
                    Spinach Salad
                    Honey Lime Fruit Salad
                    Chocolate Peanut Butter Fun Cake

Thursday: Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Stacks
                 Pineapple Mango Orange Smoothie (I just combine orange juice concentrate, yogurt,   
                 honey, vanilla extract, and a frozen fruit mixture w/ mango, pineapple, and peaches)

Friday: Movie Night! (Mom's night off)
           
Saturday: Honey Lime Enchiladas
                Black Beans
                Mexican Rice
                Strawberry Lemonade

Sunday: Delicious Greek Pastitsio
              Spinach Salad w/ Feta, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Vinaigrette
              Sweet Dinner Rolls
              Ethereal Chocolate Angel Food Cake

Here's to a new week!!!
             
                   


              
              

3 comments:

  1. Aahh...you posted a bunch and I haven't been on blogger in ages. I love the recipes. Did you like the bbq chicken braid? I loved it when we made it a few weeks ago. Ok, I gotta go, but I love you. Really. Life has been tricky lately, but I know you'll beat the meanies like a champ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BBQ chicken braid was awesome!!! Everybody loved it. All of these recipes were amazing. Thank goodness for Mel's Kitchen Cafe :)I love you too. Miss you. We need to chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're doing this! I may just come over and borrow some of your meals :)

    ReplyDelete